Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What we've been up to!


Hey everyone! Long time no blog!! Things sure got busy here and I just haven't had the time to sit down and share like I want to. So let's see...NEWS...

The big monkeys are out of school now so I have three to entertain during the day. We dabbled in buying a house last week so that took up my whole week getting bids on repairs (it was a fixer upper) while we waiting to see if our offer was accepted. Bummer that our offer was rejected as it was a great sized home with a pool in the backyard that would have been a great investment and home for our family. Oh well...I think we'll sit tight on the home buying thing for a while and see what the very sad real estate market decides to do in the next little while. The big monkeys are at Vacation Bible School this week and having a blast so Carter and I are back to having quiet mornings. My dad retired week before last so Mom and Dad are enjoying/adjusting to having dad home all the time (yay Mom for your new laundry sink in the garage...having that handyman around is gonna be cool *wink*!!). I am also saddened to say I haven't been to CVS in two whole weeks! I know, shocking! Hopefully I'll get there this week as I have some ECBs that are close to expiring.

The last fun I have to share is this past weekend we went to Sea World with friends and had an awesome time! Our family has never been, so seeing Shamu and all of the fishy sights was so exciting! And we had a bunch of fun at the new waterpark that they've recently opened inside of Sea World too. There was a lazy river that you float down on tubes that Carter loved and then there were tubing rides for the bigger, braver ones. Here are a couple of pictures...


Here fishy, fishy...

SHAMU!!!

You are gonna get wet!!

What a great day!

Sea lion and walrus show

Check back for two exciting pieces of news I'll have to share, hopefully next week!!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a fun trip. We hope to make it there someday. Your family looks so big now that baby is growing up!
I have to get back on the cvs wagon too! This weekend I'm planning to start again and visit MSM again.
Thanks for the update, and enjoy VBS kids!