Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ohhhhh CVS...I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!


I went to CVS today for the first time in about two months and ooooh it felt GOOD! There was a diaper deal and a battery deal that I'd seen coming a couple of weeks ago that there was NO WAY I was going to pass up as we desperately needed both. So here's the scoop!


Transaction #1

6pks of Duracell batteries at $5.99ea

1pk of Duracell batteries at $5.29

4 pks of Duracell hearing aid batteries on BOGOF at $9.59ea


subtotal $60.41 (needed $60 to qualify for ECBs)

tax $4.68

total OOP $65.09

PLUS $45.oo in ECBs!!!


Transaction #2

6pks of diapers on BOGO1/2off at $9.49ea

1 gallon of milk at $3.99

total with tax $46.81

minus $45.00 ECB from transaction #1

total OOP $1.81


To sum up the day...

$94.59 of batteries

$56.94 of diapers

$3.99 of milk (sorry, milk is missing from pic)

($155.52 worth of stuff)


for $66.90!!!


By CVS standards this is pretty horrific, but by the normal shopping standards I've been having to deal with since the hurricane I would have paid $10/pk of diapers so all of those batteries and milk were FREE! It was a nice way to get back on the CVS horse. I'm even thinking of braving Walgreens here in the near future as I have one close by.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know that's sort of high for OOP but a seriously good deal for all you got! Maybe we'll have to do a CVS run this weekend ;)
~gabby