Friday, August 20, 2010

Say cheese!

We got professional pictures done this week. I've really been wanting to get the kids in as they have some important outfits I wanted to preserve for posterity. We found Emilee this shirt that says "Total Girl 1997" a while back. We were so excited as she was born in '97 and she just loved the shirt. And Trevor and Carter finally got their first official matching outfit from their Grandma Cathy (it's so hard to find them matching things as they are in two differnt sizing zones)!

Here's our very grown up and beautiful girl...

And here's two crazy cute brothers...

And these shots were "just because." Target has had this motorcycle out in the foyer for weeks to entice parents to come in for a shoot. And thought it isn't my cup of tea exactly, Carter had been dying to get his picture on the motorcycle. So here's Rough Tough Biker Carter :-)

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Great pictures. I love the hair spread one! Very different and fun.
Those boys, man, Trevor looks like an Anderson and Carter looks like an Edge. I'm I the only one who notices that?