Monday, September 10, 2012

Monday Tidbits...

Trying a blog post on my iPhone tonight. Bear with me. I'm not sure how the format is going to look with my pictures and chatter. You might have to put 2 & 2 together a bit this time til I figure things out. (Click on the pictures so you can see rhe whole shot for right now. They aren't loading right grrr.)

We did some yard work the other night. The weather was almost tolerable (hallelujah!) and the big monkeys did a really nice job working together.
I had lunch with Carter at school today. One of the hot lunch choices for the kindergarteners was Fiesta Salad and black eyed peas. I'm fairly certain I didn't see one single kid choose the salad over the pizza they were also serving, but I have to say I REALLY enjoyed it. The dressing was yummy zesty and the black eyed peas were very flavorful! A pleasant surprise for a school cafeteria lunch!

Carter of course had peanut butter and jelly. And he was so excited that I came and ate with him. Man, I'm missing that little monkey during the day!

No comments: