Saturday, June 7, 2008

CVS 6/1-6/7


It was a GREAT week at CVS as we were getting low on diapers. So I took advantage of the buy $20 in pampers get $5ebc deal, and then I did two more packages just cuz with the sale price and coupons I had it was still an awesome deal. And with the $1/1 coupons I had, all of the chex mix and cereal on sale for $1 each was FREE. I don't have time to type out all the details this week (if you have a question feel free to email me or leave a comment and I can answer later) but the long and short of it is...I started off with $19 ECB in my pocket, spent $2.31 out of pocket in four transactions, and ended with $12.98 in ecb...
which means that all that stuff cost $8.33
...about the price of one package of diapers on sale! There were some other good deals on toilet paper and paper towels to be had, but I didn't get the chance to go back. Oh well, more fun will be had next week! Anyone else having fun at CVS?
And now don't forget to check out MoneySavingMom and the Centsible Sawyer to see the awesome deals that other frugal people like me are getting!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

very good job! i really need to get on the ball.

Tanya said...

Ok, so I am going to have to really figure this CVS thing out! Great job on the savings Karen!