Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Hungry Robot



Wanted to share a hilarious pic of Trevor with his valentine collection thingy from his class party. We had quite a bit of fun, creating this critter from a costco sized cookie container and our bucket of miscellaneous nuts and bolts. Trevor decided to give him serious eyebrows because "he was hungry for valentines" lol. And then when I went to take a pic of just the robot, Trev jumped in and made this face. I asked him why and he said he wanted to match his robot lmbo.

Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day...we did!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That robot is awesome! What a great idea!! It's great to see what it looked like in its original state :)
~gabby~

Alicia said...

Great picture!
Hey, is that the Pooh cookie bucket? :)
Guess who I saw when I opened my back door today? Your brother! He was painting the trim for Poopsies old house. Thank goodness that house is getting fixed up! Now we need to beef up ours. The dog did a number on the yard and our deck. Eeeek.
I was blown away how much he looks like you! Just very boy of course!:). Made me think of you.
I have the computer for a few more hours so I wanted to come by and say hello!