Friday, February 27, 2009

The Littlest Monkey Turns TWO!!

Today was Carter's second birthday. Oh how time flies and things change...I delivered Carter two years, four states and five houses ago! He's certainly a far cry from that tiny baby we brought home in Idaho and then quickly whisked off to Arizona. I want to share some of the fun (and not so fun lol) stuff he's doing but it's getting late, so I'll save that batch of typing for another night here soon...but I wanted to share a few pictures of his big event before I turned in.


Carter helped me make cupcakes the night before.
Up and at 'em nice and early...packing around the balloons that were gifts to his little friends that would attend his party later in the morning.
Playing in the afternoon in his big gift from Daddy and Mama...a new sandbox!
Daddy brought home Sonic for special birthday dinner...and he actually ate it!!
Carter blowing out his birthday candles (we actually did it twice cuz he had so much fun lol)!
Notice his little tongue carefully going at that frosting...
Opening his birthday gifts!!

No comments: