Thursday, May 21, 2009

Congratulations, Emilee!!




We just got home from Emilee's 5th grade graduation. She's headed off to middle school next year...wow! Her elementary school had a very nice ceremony where each child got their diploma and a rose to give to their mom (awww!) and then a catered lunch afterward. You can see "2016" in the pictures...her class is referred to that beginning in kindergarden through their senior year...

And I'm signing off now. Josh has just declared an impromptu camping trip NOW. So I have a mere few minutes to gather what the five of us might need or I'm missing the bus hahaha. Wish us luck!! Josh loves this kind of last minute thing, he's SO happy at the moment...I'm a planner so YIKES, I'm freaking out!!!!!!

1 comment:

Cecile said...

Congratulations Em!!!!


Karen, just pack an "impromptu" bag. So that whenever he plays that on you, you don't have to worry about thinking more than picking up that bag!