Monday, October 5, 2009

Free and cheap!

Headed out for a quick coupon trip tonight so I could make sure I didn't miss the double coupon deals this week like I did last week! Here's what I got...



OK so fun picture first...everything in this pic was FREE!!!! And actually, it was even better than free, I made $1.37 overage after the coupons doubled so I got paid to take these items home with me! Oh and not pictured is also a FREE ice cream sandwhich that I just couldn't resist so it was consumed on the way home!

This is my CHEAP picture from tonight's shopping. The yogurt singles were 14c each. The yogurt delights were $1, the cinnabon bars were 89c, the juice was 99c and the veggies were 61c each. The juices came out to be 3 for $4. The gloves were $1.29 and the cheerios were $1.39 (and my monkeys are going to be soooo happy to see these in the morning when they open the pantry...they've been begging for me to get some more)! I love this picture because it's stuff I would absolutely be buying anyway (ok well maybe not the yogurt delights, but you gotta have a treat once in a while, right?!) so getting it on such a great deal is awesome! Total for this picture, about $12!!

So for way under $15 after tax, I got a BUNCH of things that we needed and even a treat or two!!

No comments: