Tuesday, December 29, 2009

blizzard -- pt 2

Here's some more pictures from the blizzard fun!

These "window" shots we took are amongst my favorite...they just seem so classic, I guess. I LOVE this one with a tad of the tree and a glimmering light in it!

In the deeper drifts between our houses, the kids dug tunnels and caves to play in. This is Emilee peeking out of one of them. They had fun for HOURS!

Had to throw a little homeschooling in for Carter...he's starting to recognize some of his letters, mostly C and R. He was tickled to do his "I/A's" in the snow (not sure why he calls letters "I/A's" but he's been doing that for months).

Carter's snow angel...

Reese enjoying playing in the snow...

Here's our first snowman...took a while for the snow to get sticky enough to make one. It was sooo much fun and I don't think we ever made one this big even in Idaho!

Here's Trevor with the snowmen...we had a family of half a dozen snowmen going at one point...and then it was hilarious to see them fall over as the sun melted them. Sorry, Frosty...

2 comments:

Mrs.Oz said...

So fun guys, I'm so happy for you. I want to move now. :)
Do you use A1 steak sauce? That may be where he is getting the 1A from.

Cecile said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Love health prosperity!

XXXXX