Friday, June 4, 2010

World's Largest Swim Lesson

White Water Bay Takes Part in World's Largest Swim Lesson - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK - News, Weather, Video and Sports

Emilee, Trevor, Carter and I took part in an attempt at breaking this Guiness Book of World Record yesterday. Click on the above link to see the story. Towards the right of the text there is a video link. Click that to watch the news story. To help you spot us...Emilee is in a pink one piece bathing suit, Trevor is an orange swim shirt and orange swim shorts and Carter is in green (you can see him best with me when we were doing "jumps"). We all had a great time and learned a few things too!!

I'll get some fun pics we took yesterday up later on, but I wanted to get the news link up ASAP! I'll also hopefully have the news as to whether or not we actually broke the record! Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karen,

Looks like the monkey life is good.

Mike

ps: BTW I am switching to a new email: m_dl@live.com. Please delete the other one.