Sunday, May 6, 2012

Emilee Sings!!!


Emilee has been singing to us for YEARS, ever since she was tiny.  Joshua used to say she just might grow up and be the next Brittney Spears (not exactly hoping for that lol, but we'd sure be proud to see her put her singing talents to work somewhere!).  Emilee is in her school choir here in Idaho and I am finally getting around to uploading some of the video I have of her performances.  It takes a looooong time to get these uploaded, so I unfortunately lag way behind on getting these on my blog, but here they are...better late than never!  And HUGE disclaimer...listen to these more than you watch because my camera stinks and my hand isn't steady so they are super shaky at times...SORRY!

(Emilee is always top row, far right)



First is one from October...



These are from her two Christmas shows. One was formal (thus the robes) and the other was for fun for a school assembly. I know two of these are repeats, but I wanted to make sure that you got to see Emilee and that I got both parts of the Elvis solo up.





And this last set are from a district wide performance in March.  The first is their formal performance and the second is a critique by seasoned choir teacher.  I love how she got them moving around a bit and having fun.  Emilee's choir teacher in Oklahoma used to have the kids doing that and it was super entertaining to watch!

No comments: