Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School!

Well all the monkeys are out the door and the house is QUIET! After a nice but busy and crazy summer, school has begun and everyone is at their new respective schools. Yup, count 'em, three separate schools this year...boy am I going to be running back and forth like crazy!

In the order they headed out the door this morning...

Beautiful Miss Emilee, ready to take on her first year of HIGH SCHOOL! Wow, this one is killing me, cuz I vividly remember the day I dropped her off for the first day of Kindergarden! She's now soooo grown up and off in a big new world. But I'm super excited for the opportunities there for her to have a BLAST in the subjects she loves!

Ahhhh, our baby!! Carter started Kindergarden today, the last monkey officially in school full time!! (Whatever will I do with myself *wink*?!) He did great when I dropped him off, especially since his teacher instructed each child to bring their favorite stuffed animal to hang with them on their first day...so you know that BUNNY went to Kindergarden today!!

Mr. Trevor! Looking just terribly handsome, and pretty grown up too, as he tackles 7th grade and a new middle school without Emilee! He still has the sweetest heart to help anyone, and I'm excited to see what new interests arise for him this year!


Now seriously, with all the quiet around here...I do declare I am off to take a nap!!! :-D

No comments: