Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas wrap up

I got a few awesome pictures with my Christmas gift, a DSLR camera (thank you, honey!!), so I couldn't help but share with you.

Last night Joshua read 'Twas The Night Before Christmas to the kids. It was his sixteenth year reading the story...I just love tradition like that!

All three kids got exactly what they asked Santa for this year. Em and Trev got cowboy boots and Carter got a spark scooter. Carter declared "I got exactly what I asked for AND it's exactly what I wanted!" He just cracks me up! It was an awesome morning, unwrapping gifts around the tree with family and friends! Then Joshua made us a "Grandma Ruth style" Christmas breakfast. Yum! And then we lazed around for the afternoon playing games and hanging out.

We wrapped up the day with a delicious dinner cooked by Joshua. I tell you guys...there's no reason ever for me to cook...cuz with meals coming from him like this, it would just be a tragedy to stop the winning streak. He made us prime rib, sautéed green beans/mushrooms/carrots and twice baked potatoes. Crazy.Yum.!!!

Hope everyone had as fantastic of a day as we did!















1 comment:

Uni said...

Thanks for sharing this. We still miss your family.