Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Deals this week

I didn't do CVS this week. The weekly deals weren't that great and I took a week off of gathering the monthly deals.

But I did find this link http://www.moneysavingmom.com/money_saving_mom/2008/05/kroger-e-coupon.html on Money Saving Mom's blog telling of Kroger's new ecoupons that you load onto your Kroger card and all you need to do is beep your card to redeem them AND they can be used stacked with sales and other manufacturer coupons you may have. Sooooo I got a killer deal on Head and Shoulder's shampoo. They were on sale for 2/$8...I had a $3/2 coupon...and a $1/2 ecoupon. I ended up with the shampoo for $2 per bottle!! And tampax were also on sale for $4.19 and I loaded a B1G1Free ecoupon so I got two boxes for $4.19!! And there were several other ecoupons I loaded onto my Kroger card for use later. And check that link for the links to the three sites where you can load your shopping cards...I think there are many different stores to choose from (so if you don't have a Kroger, check for ones you do have nearby).

And my other freebie was Edge shave cream. I got two printable coupons for $1/1 and picked up the travel sized cans at Walmart for $1ea...which made them come out free. They are the size Josh needs when he travels so it was a great freebie!!

Is anyone else out there scouting and making great deals??

No comments: