Saturday, August 2, 2008

CVS 7/27 - 8/2...more than free!


Here's my picture for the week. Looks a little sparse compared to normal? That's ok!! Know why? Cuz even tho I didn't come home with a bunch of stuff on a good deal, I came home with two items that PAID ME $1 to bring them home! The bandaids were on sale this week for $2.99...they spit out $2 ECBs and I had a $1 coupon...profit of $.01! And the Children's Advil was $5.79...it spit out $5.79 ECBs and I had a $1 coupon...profit of $1!
Sadly I missed a couple of deals this week. The picture DVDs were on ECB for free this week and I didn't have time to make one. And revlon makeup was on sale for $9.99 with $9.99 ECBs AND I had a $2 coupon which would have made a $2 profit...but...I went into CVS to do my shopping at 7:30 Saturday night cuz I'd just been so busy this week I hadn't made it in any earlier...and aparently my CVS changes their computers/registers over to next weeks deals (starts each Sunday) about 5pm Saturday evening...so my cool makeup moneymaker was already gone from the computer and I couldn't get it...*grmmph*. Oh well, lesson learned.
AND extra care card holders got emails yesterday telling us of a FREE item coupon printing off on our next receipt... I got mine tonight and it's for free aspirin. Not something that I'd normally buy, but it occurred to me that it's one of the OTC meds I take for my surrogacy so I'll pick it up and be excited that my crazy couponing is going to save my intended parents a couple of dollars!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, I'm completely impressed with your ability to have stores pay you to bring things home - and I'm going to try to learn from the master :) I also wanted to say thank you for thinking of us with the aspirin - you are so kind!