Thursday, July 9, 2009

Target and CVS for the week of 7/5-7/11


It's a SUPER great week for coupons and deals!! Trev and I hit CVS and Target this morning and had a blast!! Since I don't have the time to break down each item and their coupons, suffice it to say that 2 boxes of cereal, 5 boxes of eggos, two packages of cereal bars, two 4pks of yogurt, two Dawn, one deodorant, two shampoos and some pantiliners (about $45-50 on regular price)...
cost me just $8.76!!!
And I have rainchecks for 3 packages of FREE pencils (back to school is coming!) and they-will-pay-me-$1 to take 3 boxes of Post cereal for CVS when they restock.
For the complete breakdown and printable coupon links, click here Money Saving Mom .

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Okay, we have a cvs now in paso..i have NO excuse. except that i can't find my printer cord!