Thursday, July 30, 2009

Thankful Thursday...and 100!


~~I am thankful for craigslist. I just sold some MORE stuff and got another $30! Bonus cashflow like that sure helps when we are trying to keep a tight budget. Josh has the next week off and it will provide us some fun money to enjoy with him.
~~I am thankful that Josh has the next week off (boy does he deserve some rest) and that it's PAID vacation, as for so many years his vacation wasn't, and it made time off no fun when we couldn't "afford" it.
~~I am thankful for the rain we've gotten all week. Temps are down so we've been able to play outside and my lawn is looking much greener.
~~I am thankful that Emilee is taking an interest in cooking. I am not a fan of being in the kitchen and she LOVES it and she's at an age now that she can cook a full meal start to finish with very little help from me. She feels special and I can be doing other things.

And CONGRATS to me and Love the Monkey Life...this is my 100th post! I hope everyone reading still enjoys this blog as much as I like sharing in it!!

1 comment:

Mrs.Oz said...

yeah for 100th post! enjoy your vacation.