Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas in Idaho

As we made our drive from Oklahoma to Idaho, the scene out the window started getting pretty in Utah. Part of why we love this area of the country is the landscape...and of course, SNOW!!

Monkeys on a road trip!

The sign says it all!!

The boys visited Santa (yes, Trevor STILL believes!!).

Even thought we didn't have our furniture delivered, we started to make our new house a home by getting the tree up and decorated (thankfully Joshua had the foresight to bring all of our Christmas stuff out on one of his previous trips!).

Adorable monkeys in front of the tree Christmas Eve

EVERY year, Daddy reads The Night Before Christmas before bed...

Stockings and Santa gift on Christmas morning!

We took a drive and found some snow to play in on Christmas afternoon. Snowball fight!!!

Brothers coming up with strategy to attack Daddy.

Snowy hilltop Christmas picture with my love!!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

How great that you got to have a White Christmas Karen!
Is this your house or a rental? Love the flooring.

Jamie said...

Oh Karen, I just love these pics. I miss you all terribly :-( I hate now that all these pics are of places I have never seen...instead of Mitch park or your backyard or your dining room. Its just not the same here any more. I am so happy for you and your new home though..I just wish it were here.

I am glad that you have your snow now though ;-) Oklahoma didnt give you enough.