Wednesday, January 12, 2011

happy birthday!!

Joshua and I celebrated our birthdays the last of December, just like every year lol! Emilee put on her baker's hat and made the cake with JoJo and then did all of the decorating herself...didn't the cake come out amazing?!

Mommy is 34...

I had to run to pick something up at the grocery store on Joshua's birthday and the checker asked me, "so what are you doing for New Years tonight?" I replied, "it's my husband's birthday and he's making us sushi!!" Oh, you should have seen the look of horror on his face that I was forcing my husband to make us his birthday dinner lol!! We are all super lucky that Joshua is so talented in the kitchen and that THAT is how he wants to spend his special day!

And this picture is literally why we were so happy to buy this house. The first thing we said about this kitchen was, this island is perfect for making sushi!!
Digging in for the best bites...

Showing off Joshua's creations on his new birthday sushi plates...

Daddy is 37...

No comments: