Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Carter turns 5!!!

It’s been a whirlwind here since we found out we were moving (thus the several week gap in me getting any posts up here on my blog). One of the most important posts I need to catch up on is Carter’s birthday!!

We invited several of his close friends to a local arcade type place for his party and they all had a blast! And we did an Angry Birds theme since he’s kind of a fanatic. So while he waited for his friends to come, he got in a couple of levels on Daddy’s iphone…


And then he played skee ball and rode the motorcycle game with Daddy…

Singing and cake and presents were enjoyed…


The carousel ride was the big finale!!!


It’s nuts that our “baby” is 5 years old now! He’s such a character and we are so blessed to have him round out our family!!

I wanted to close with a story that I wrote down on a scrap piece of paper and found a couple of weeks ago. It’s from his FOURTH birthday…and is a great example of his hilarious personality. It was the middle of the day on his birthday, gifts had been opened in the morning and cake was to be after dinner. So I asked Carter, “Boog, how does it feel to be FOUR?!” And he replied “I am not four until I eat cake!!!!”

No comments: