Monday, April 23, 2012

Texas surprise!


One of the awesome perks of moving back to Texas is we will now be a quick three hour drive from our dearest friends, Brett & Sanda, and their boys, Mason & Ethan. When we went out to TX on our house hunting trip I joked with Joshua that I wanted to take one day off from house hunting and drive up to see them...but I was firmly told that I was on a mission to find a house and visiting would have to wait for June. So we house hunted and found one...and then on the last day of our trip Joshua pulled off a huge surprise for me. I thought we were going to grab some quick lunch and relax at the hotel room for the rest of the day before flying out early the next morning. But when we walked into Taco Bell guess who was sitting there waiting for us?! I almost fell over dead from sheer shock at seeing them! My amazing husband had secretly called them and arranged for them to come up down!! Once I recovered from the unimaginable shock at seeing them when I didn't expect to, we had a wonderful afternoon, hanging out and visiting!

We took the boys to an indoor bouncehouse and playland to wear off some of the long car ride wiggles.

Thank you to Brett and Sanda for making the trip and to Joshua for setting it up!!

And today just happens to be the boys' third birthday so here's a special shout-out to them!!
HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY Birthday
Mason & Ethan!!!

2 comments:

Sanda said...

So excited that we will get to see you guys more often!!! :)

http://uniquesbyuni.com/ said...

They sure have grown up!!! Handsome young boys!!!