Thursday, March 7, 2013

Disney World Pt6

Magic Kingdom was by far our favorite. I guess we are a "classic" Disney family, and most of our favorite attractions were right there in MK, so we found ourselves there three times! I have alot to share from MK so in an effort to break it up, I thought I'd share our favorite Castle shots first...because the Castle is definitely the most recognizable icon of MK.





One of the stage shows with Mickey and Minnie...


The view of the Castle was gorgeous at night.


This is a beautiful shot during "Wishes", the fireworks display over the Castle.




Here's one Em snapped of her and Trev that I didn't even know about until I was sorting through all the pictures from the trip. I love this brother/sister moment that wasn't prompted by a parent!


And here's a collage Emilee made...


And this is the professional picture that most of you have seen as our Christmas card.  It's rare to see all five of us in one shot so you can imagine this is my absolute favorite of the whole trip!


No comments: