Saturday, March 30, 2013

Happy Easter!!

We had a ton of fun today at a local church's Easter Festival and I got some nice pictures with my new camera!

A couple of pre egg hunt pics of Carter...



And a "where's Waldo" of Carter intent in the hunt of the most special egg...


Success! A basket FULL!

The boys strategizing for the silly string battle...


 

And the day wouldn't have been complete without Carter enjoying some time in the bounce house. I love how this pic came out even though it's technically a dud. I am still learning how to get my camera to focus on what I WANT it to (in this case I wanted it to focus on Carter, not the netting)...but I thought the shot came out rather cool, with the colorful netting and Carter fuzzy and mid air while bouncing!


And we finished up our day by decorating some Easter eggs.

Hope everyone has a fanatastic Easter!!!

No comments: