Monday, February 14, 2011

Lovin' my laptop

I am the proud owner of a brand new laptop…THANK YOU, Joshua!!!

I just had to share the sad before and after of this. My old laptop was in pathetic shape; it sorta looked like it was in a computer Intensive Care Unit.
BEFORE...

The fan was broken so it had to be hooked up to a fan cooling pad 100% of the time (or else within minutes it would be HOT and shut down) and then the screen died (some part broke that cost more to repair than buying a new machine) so my laptop had to be hooked up to a second screen. (At this point it in no way resembled a laptop by definition of being portable and on my lap.) And then the sound started going weird so we had to hook up external speakers… You get the picture…
AFTER...

So my dear husband came to the rescue and found a screaming deal for me on a new one. And now I am on the couch, happily typing and surfing away hooked up to NOTHING but my wifi connection! Woohoo, it’s the little things!

No comments: